In-Home Care, Senior Care, In-Home Child Care, and Respite Care Augusta, GA & Aiken, SC Choose our quality caregivers for personal home care support and after surgery recovery
then rest easy knowing your loved ones are in good hands because we treat you like family.
Home Help Companions provides qualified and caring home care support for seniors—personal, non-medical care when you need it. In addition to qualified and caring home care support, we also provide respite care for those recovering from surgery, illness or injury. We even assist new moms and working parents with qualified and caring home care support when a helpful hand is needed around the house.
Choose our quality caregivers in Augusta, GA or Aiken, SC for home care personal support services and respite care services and rest easy knowing your loved ones are in good hands. At Home Help Companions, we offer a full range of home care support, including in-home child care, senior home care, respite care, and recuperative care for those in need of assistance.
We provide all staffing and support services for non-medical personal care, and all of our caregivers are fully screened, insured, and bonded for your safety. They are also licensed or certified to provide in-home care services. Home Help Companions is proud to be a care-based company backed by 15 years of experience, and our goal is to be an extended family to yours in your time of need. Free in-home consultations are our standard, and we personalize all care for your individual wants, needs, budget, and lifestyle.
Our Home Care Support & Respite Care Services Include:
• Transportation to & from Appointments • Running Errands • Grocery Shopping • Featuring Lifeline® Medical Alert Systems & Medical Dispensers
• General Companionship • Light Housekeeping • Meal Preparation • Laundry Service
• Daily Bathing, Dressing, & Personal Hygiene • Medication Reminders • Pet Care • Daily Care Calls
We Can Help:
• When Family & Friends Are Unable to Provide the Necessary Care • When Daily Activities Are Increasingly Difficult • When Additional Support Is Needed through the Night
• When an Outpatient Procedure Is Performed • When Extra Aid Is Required for Setting Up & Taking Medication • When Transportation Is Needed
Offering: In-Home Care Services, Caregivers Services, Home Care Service, In-Home Senior, Child Care Services, & Respite Care - Augusta, GA & areas including: Evans, Martinez, Grovetown, & Hephzibah, GA.
Now Serving Aiken, SC & areas including: North Augusta, Graniteville, Warrenville and New Ellenton, SC.